Le Meridien Cancun Rooms & Facilities
It takes more than just a great selection of rooms to be entitled to 5 ½ stars, but this great Resort does it all....and they make it seem easy. If you’re looking for world class service and the best for Mexican hospitality this resort complex delivers everything and more. The Le Meridien Cancun offers 6 room styles to choose from to ensure you get everything you want in your vacation; rooms like Superior, Deluxe Room, Superior Royal Club, Deluxe Le Royal Club, Le Meridien Suite, and the Laguna Suite. Each room having a distinct touch of elegance and prepared with a visibly-attentive care, you’ll get a great view of the Caribbean and/or the Nichupte Lagoon and all are exceptionally spacious.
There’s a world full of places to have you’re most special day, but Le Meridien Cancun Resort & Spa would rank as one of the best to have your wedding at; with an exquisite selection of Wedding Facilities to choose from, and an amazing decor that will turn your wedding day into a wedding from a fairy tale.
However, do not feel inclined to get married just to come to this amazing hotel. With 4 pools to relax and enjoy the beautiful Cancun sun, an up-to-the-date fitness center that will keep you moving, and enough water activities like wind surfing, snorkelling, and scuba diving to make this vacation unforgettable.
If you’re looking for a little T.L.C. you’ll find Tender with the supreme Spa services available and a wide variety of unique and cultural massages including Thai Massage, Body Treatments, & Aromatherapy. You’ll find the Love alongside the great pools while resting on the extremely comfortable Sun Loungers with the beautiful Caribbean only feet away. Lastly, the Care will be relieved when you enjoy a few refreshing drinks including an extensive selection of premium whiskeys, select tequilas, champagne and more all at Le Rendez Vous; an intimate and cozy bar to make you feel as though you are a part of the wonder that is Cancun.
- Address: Retorno del rey Km. 14 Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Airport Distance: 15 Km. (9.38 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Le Meridien Cancun Restaurants & Bars
As the sun sets amongst the shimmering Caribbean Sea, you’ll feel appropriate by ending the amazing day in one of these two superb restaurants.
- Aioli: For dinner you’ll have an exquisite menu of international delicacies, at this AAA 4 Diamond restaurant. For lunch and breakfast you’ll see an awesome buffet or a la carte style including croissants, Danish pastries and fresh bread baked every morning.
- St. Trop: With a prime location, situated by the pool and the beach, this great restaurant/bar serves grilled specialties while enjoying a casual and relaxed atmosphere.