Marriott CasaMagna Resort Cancun Rooms & Facilities
Providing a luxurious stay with an upbeat atmosphere takes talent, but this Resort does it with style while upholding its 5 Star status. Walking into the lobby you’ll be confronted with shining chandeliers, exotic plants and crystal windows that will make you feel as though you’ve stepped into a castle. With 4 rooms to choose from as well, the best part is when you find out each room is as sweet and elegant as the resort itself. The Garden View Room and Ocean View Room offer an excellent array of amenities, decorated with wooden furniture and soft hues, all while providing a beautiful view of the Garden or the Caribbean Sea. The Ocean Front room will take your luxurious stay to the next level, while offering an express check-in and check-out, an alarm clock with CD, a totally private balcony with an amazing view of the ocean, and a soft golden atmosphere that will truly feel like luxury. And the Premium Ocean View Room is the ultimate way to get the most out of your Cancun vacation, providing outstanding world-class service, whether you’re on business or pleasure, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
With a fully functioning fitness center, a tennis court, games room and recreational/water activities including sailing, snorkelling, and scuba diving, you’re to keep your blood pumping and your adrenaline going all the way to the next activity.
Also, with a pool as majestic as the resort itself, you’ll love taking a dip in this outdoor extravaganza with the gorgeous Cancun sun gently beating down on you. While you’re at the pool take a lay in one of the many lounges chairs surrounding the pool and bask in the glory of the Caribbean.
Perhaps you’re planning your special day and wondering if the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is the place for you. Well, with an absolutely stunning reception room and the amazing Caribbean atmosphere, you’ll soon see that you may not be able to find a better spot anywhere. Also, if you’re looking towards a business meeting or convention, with a large room which can be decorated in a luxurious yet elegant appeal, or even a sophisticated and professional decor, this resort can do it all for you.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan km. 14.5 Retorno Chac Mza 23 Lote 4, Sec-A 2ª etapa.. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 20 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 16 Km. (10.00 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Marriott CasaMagna Resort Cancun Restaurants & Bars
And as you spend your unforgettable time at the CasaMagna Marriott you’re bound to want to fill your stomach with the goods, and with three compelling restaurants, you’ll soon have your wish.
- Champions: For the best in sports restaurant/bar in the Cancun, this place truly delivers with 32 T.V. monitors carefully located all over the building, you’ll never miss a moment of the action. Also Champions has pool tables and a dance floor!
- La Capilla Argentina: Here you’ll find a tasty Mexican breakfast buffet with the beautiful Sea only a few feet away and palm trees laden like guards to the eye. For the evening you’ll indulge in exquisite steaks in their Argentinean steakhouse, with flavours that will amaze your taste buds.
- Mikado: Here you’ll find unique recpies from Japan that will please all your sense while you’re watching the chefs cook your food (and others) right before your eyes; also offering, Thai food and sushi.