Park Royal Cancun Resort Rooms & Facilities
No resort has such style and finesse than the Park Royal Cancun, with an extensive Caribbean twist to their rooms; you’ll feel as though you are a part of the wonderful place that is Cancun. All three room styles are laden with abstract strong colours; with the Standard room you’ll get two double beds and a great view of the Nichupte lagoon and the Mexican Caribbean. The Ambassador and Presidential Suite come with 3 double beds, a kitchenette area, and the latter of the two comes with a Jacuzzi on the outdoor area to make the most out of your relaxed visit.
Merely by walking into the grand lobby you’ll feel as though you’ve been warped to a delightful paradise with smooth marble floors reaching to the glimmering walls; and with the all inclusive package the paradise will look as though it has your name all over it. The All Inclusive package allows excellent tropical cocktails and domestic drinks, tasty breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet or a la carte style, not to mention snacks all day long. You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in Activities and entertainment daily.
You’ll absolutely love the beautiful white sandy beaches against the gorgeous Caribbean background, and with a row of carefully plotted sheltered sitting areas relaxing on the beach has never been easier. After indulging in the greatness of the Cancun beaches, take it indoors to expand your sense of bodily indulgences by having a soothing spa, or make use of the steam room and saunas available.
Want to stay active and have a blast? Enjoy the full service gym and work out with fresh faces and meet some new friends. Or take it to the court and play some volleyball or soccer football. Try your go at the many water sports and activities to partake in, including scuba lessons in the pool, aquaerobics, kayaking, sailing, wind surfing and more. Everybody will also love taking a dip in the Resorts large pool right alongside the buildings unique architecture and sense you’re already enjoying yourself, head over to La Langosta and indulge in tropical drinks right at the pool.
As the night progresses head to La Duna and enjoy an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea while tasting refreshing tropical drinks. The Lobby Bar has a sleek and sophisticated appeal but a calm and relaxed atmosphere; you’ll greatly enjoy the fantastic ambiance the Park Royal Cancun has to offer.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan KM 12.5, Cancun. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 20 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 22.5 Km. (14.06 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Park Royal Cancun Resort Restaurants & Bars
Maintaining a 4 ½ star reputation takes effort and great dining choices. With four amazing choices, each restaurant is a star!
- El Jardin: Excite your taste buds to great tasting Mexican appetizers at this open air restaurant.
- El Mirador: You’ll feel like you’re dining in a movie with the gorgeous Cancun sun setting in the back against the never-ending all while enjoying an exquisite Italian cuisine.
- La Veranda: Have a touch of the Caribbean while you taste some excellent Mexican and international cuisines at this buffet style restaurant.
- Patio Veranda: You’ll feel satisfied at this restaurant with its variety of delicious dishes and servings.