Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa Playa del Carmen Rooms & Facilities
Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa features Colonial or Hacienda style architecture as seen on its interiors and landscape. They’re also evident in the intricately designed and spacious rooms of Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa. Guests have seven options when choosing a room namely: Standard, Junior Suite, Junior Suite Ocean View, Family Junior Suite Ocean Front, Junior Suite Ocean Front, Gran Junior Suite Beach Front Walk Out, and Gran Master One Bedroom Suite Ocean Front.
Whether you’re traveling alone, with your partner, or with family friends, you’re sure to find the perfect place to stay at Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa. All rooms have modern and complete facilities including air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, king size bed, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, satellite TV, CD/DVD player, smoke detectors, telephone, mini bar, and handicapped facilities to name a few.
Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, boutique, beauty salon, fitness center, spa, and games room. You’ll never have to worry about doing nothing throughout the duration of your stay unless, of course, you want to!
Gran Porto Real Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Playa del Carmen on a beautiful Caribbean beach, one block from the cosmopolitan 5th Avenue, where you'll find shops, bars and restaurants. Cancun International Airport is 45 minutes away and famous ecological park Xcaret is 10 minutes away.
- Address: AV. CONSTITUYENTES No. 1, Centro. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 45 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Not Available
Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa Playa del Carmen Restaurants & Bars
- Albatros: Experience Caribbean hospitality at this restaurant where you can enjoy buffet meals from morning to dinner.
- Gaviotas: Grab a quick snack and a glass of your favorite drink from this restaurant located at the tool area facing the beach.
- Il Pescatore Restaurant & Bar: Satisfy your craving for pasta and other Italian dishes.
- Maria’s Restaurant and Bar: Try native Mexican delicacies in this simple and quiet restaurant.
- Parrillada Grill: Enjoy grilled dishes by the pool at lunch time.
- All Inclusive Club: Not yet ready for bed? Head to the All Inclusive Club and play some table games or have a midnight snack.
- Health & Sushi Bar: Go healthy by drinking non-alcoholic beverages and nutritious snacks.
- Lobby Bar: Start your evening right by having a drink at the lobby before going out.
- Trade Winds: Hot and cold snacks and the best tropical drinks are served at Trade Winds situated near the dock.