Nothing can be more relaxing than spending your holiday in a reasonably priced beachfront hotel like Riu Playacar. Boasting everything nature has to offer, Riu Playacar is the ideal place to unwind with your special someone, family and friends or just all by yourself. The sand and beach are just a few feet away from the hotel while tall palm trees eagerly await to provide you with cool shade.
Riu Playacar Rooms & Facilities
Riu Playacar offers two room options for guests. Their standard guestrooms and junior suites come with two double beds that can accommodate up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 kids. Common amenities include private toilet and bath, air conditioning, ceiling fan, room safe, television, and many more. The junior suites also have a stocked minibar and liquor dispenser available for guests everyday. There’s also a sofa bed and sitting area.
As far as facilities are concerned, Riu Playacar has a lot to offer young and old alike. There’s a kids playground where your little ones can play while you enjoy a dip at the swimming pool or Jacuzzi. If you’re up for some shopping, there are also boutiques where you can buy clothes, accessories, and some souvenirs to take home.
Riu Playacar also offers all kinds of entertainment. Your kids can enjoy playing with other children in various games and activities. If you’re looking for some thrill and excitement, you can always go kayaking, snorkeling, or learn scuba diving. At night, you can watch entertaining shows specially prepared by Riu Playacar entertainment staff for guests.
This hotel is located in the Yucatan Peninsula, 1.8 miles from Playa del Carmen, in front of Plaza Playacar, an attractive shopping center. Located 34 miles from Cancun's International Airport.
- Address: Avenida Xaman-Ha, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 60 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 55 Km. (34.38 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Riu Playacar Restaurants & Bars
There are also an array of mouthwatering restaurants where you can enjoy sumptuous cuisines and try native delicacies. Riu Playacar boasts of the following:
• El Porche: Serves everything from fish to vegetables. Enjoy eating buffet style and meet other guests.
• Jade: This is the place to be when you want to taste Asian cuisines. Make your reservations early as many come to dine in this restaurant.
• Turquesa: If you want gourmet, this is the place to be. They serve healthy snacks throughout the day and the best steak in town for dinner.
Riu Playacar is also home to the finest bars. Check out these places to wet your thirst:
• La Cumbia: Refreshing tropical drinks are the specialty of the house.
• Las Olas: This is the place where you can swim and drink all you want at the same time.
• Lobby Bar: Wine lovers will love sipping delicious cocktails and wines while relaxing at the bar.