Vacationing has never been so much fun and rewarding, thanks to Riu Yucatan. Just like a Mexican Hacienda, Riu Yucatan has everything you are looking for with more than enough amenities and facilities to keep you entertained and provide excellent value for money. Add to that the Riu Yucatan's appealing location with tall palm trees at the beach and lush greeneries surrounding the area. What more could you ask for?
Riu Yucatan Rooms & Facilities
The Riu Yucatan has two kinds of rooms available, namely standard rooms and junior suites. Standard guestrooms are equipped with 2 comfortable double beds and a balcony overlooking the gardens. On the other hand, Junior suites come with 2 full size beds and a terrace facing the majestic Caribbean sea. Both rooms have stylish decors, furnishings, en suite toilet and bath, air conditioning, and much more. Junior suites also have a mini bar and liquor dispenser.
Riu Yucatan has a lot to offer for guests of all ages. For children, there’s the playground, kids club, and swimming pool which can keep them busy while you also have your own fun. For those who are into sports, they can play a game of tennis, ping-pong, and volleyball or try their hands at water sports like windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing. Meanwhile, there are also boutiques where you can do a little shopping or pamper yourself at the beauty salon and spa with relaxing treatments.
The fun doesn’t end as the sun sets, as a matter of fact; it’s just the beginning of some serious partying. Riu Yucatan has many things in store for guests to enjoy the night. They have discos where you can dance all night long and party with friends and other guests. Meanwhile, you can always have an entertaining evening watching their colorful shows or listening to live music.
The fabulous Riu Yucatan is located less than two miles from the city of Playa del Carmen in the luxurious development of Playacar on a wonderful beach, and just 34 miles from Cancun's International Airport.
- Address: Ave. Xaman-Ha, MZ 3 L 1. Condominios Playacar, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 60 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 55 Km. (34.38 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Riu Yucatan Restaurants & Bars
Just so you know, Riu Yucatan has restaurants and bars that guarantee to keep you full and asking for more.
- Beach Club Tequila: How would you like to try some famous Mexican dishes? Beach Club Tequila serves everything Mexican from appetizers to desserts.
- La Hacienda: If you want to try dishes from different parts of the world, La Hacienda is the place to be.
- La Margarita: Crazy for steaks? Make your reservations early and experience the mouth watering steaks and delicious side dishes of La Margarita.
- Las Brisas: Do you have a craving for seafood? Drop by Las Brisas and taste the freshest sea food dishes you can’t find anywhere else
- Shanghai: This restaurant is perfect for those who want to taste Asian dishes.
- La Cantina: Have a break by drinking your favorite drink at this lobby bar.
- Mezcal Pavilion Bar: Local and international beverages are served at this friendly bar.
- Cozumel Swim-up Bar: Drink your favorite tropical drinks without leaving the pool.
- Tulum Swim-up Bar: Nothing beats having a refreshing drink at the pool area.
- Tequila: Have your fill of delightful choices of domestic and foreign branded drinks and cocktails