When it comes to luxury, nothing can beat The Royal Playa del Carmen. On offer areall the key ingredients of an unforgettable vacation in paradise you are looking for- great accommodation, recreation, and entertainment. Those who want to experience the best treatment in the Riviera Maya shouldn’t think twice about staying at the luxurious Royal Playa del Carmen.
Royal Playa del Carmen Rooms & Facilities
Would you believe that there are no less than 9 types of rooms guests can choose from at the Royal Playa del Carmen?! These are: Royal Junior Suite, Royal Junior Suite Ocean View, Royal Junior Suite Ocean Front, Royal Junior Suite Beach Front Walk Out, Royal Junior Suite Swim Up Beach Front, Royal Master One-Bedroom Suite Ocean View, Royal Master One-Bedroom Suite Ocean Front, and Royal Presidential Suite Ocean View. These rooms are categorized based on the number of beds, location, and amenities.
Rest assured though whatever room type you choose at the Royal Playa del Carmen; you’ll have the comfort, convenience, and luxury you deserve. They all come with modern amenities such as air conditioning, Jacuzzi, smoke detectors, cable TV, safe deposit box, and even a mini bar. Hammocks, slippers, bathrobes, and complete bathroom amenities also add to the appeal of these rooms.
The Royal Playa del Carmen is also unrivalled when it comes to facilities. Aside from the standard facilities offered by most hotels theirs are undoubtedly world class. They have their own mini golf course, spa and steam room, sauna, theater, game rooms, and other features.
Just 45 minutes from Cancun's International Airport and a stones throw from 5th Avenue.
- Address: Constituyente No. 1, Centro. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 45 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Royal Playa del Carmen Restaurants & Bars
Many guests from all parts of the world come to visit every year which is why you can find the best bars and restaurants at the Royal Playa del Carmen.
- 24-Hour VIP Lounge: Tired but not yet sleepy to hit the bed? Relax at the lobby where you can have a drink and watch TV shows.
- Asiana: An Asian-inspired restaurant that serves the best haute seafood and vegetables.
- Maria Marie: Taste the best Mexican and French cuisines in a Hacienda setting.
- Pelicanos: Out for lunch? Dine here and you won’t regret tasting their delicious snacks and dishes.
- Royal Chef’s Plate: Dine like royalty in this fine dining restaurant that serves international dishes. Dress appropriately.
- Spice: Treat your tummy to this laid back restaurant with a great view of the pool.
- Tapas and Pinxos: Have you tried the delicacies of Northern Spain? This restaurant serves killer tapas and other dishes.
- Lobby Bar: Spend some quiet time alone or with your partner by having a bottle of champagne and other local and imported drinks.
- Martini Corner Lobby Bar: The bar specializes in martinis and other drinks.
- Pelicanos Beach Bar: While at the beach, don’t forget to drop by the bar for a cool drink and tasty snacks.
- Tequileria and Cigar Bar: Enjoy the view of the beach or the pool while sipping your favorite drink.
- Trade Winds Pool Bar and Swim Up Bar: Don’t want to get out of the water? Energize by having a drink and eating your snacks at the bar.