Viva Wyndham Azteca considered one of the best places to stay in Playa del Carmen and right on a great stretch of beach, surrounded by lush tropical jungle, and offers excellent customer service. Viva Wyndham Azteca takes pride in their world class facilities and exemplary hospitality which is why they’re favored by many guests. If you still haven’t tried Via Wyndham Azteca, now is the time to do so.
Viva Wyndham Azteca Playa del Carmen Rooms & Facilities
Mexican and Italian architectural designs are evident in the rooms offered by Viva Wyndham Azteca. The Superior Garden View and Superior Ocean View all come with 2 double beds or a king size bed, complete bathroom amenities, mini bar, telephone, air conditioning, safe deposit box, extra beds, smoke detectors, and non smoking rooms. Handicapped facilities are also available.
The Superior Garden View has a balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens of Viva Wyndham Azteca while the Superior Ocean View also has a terrace where you can see the panoramic view of the Caribbean Ocean.
Facilities at Viva Wyndham Azteca are so varied you’ll surely find something new to do everyday. There’s the business center with boutiques and gift shops. Fitness centers, sauna, steam room, and salons are also found in Viva Wyndham Azteca. You can also play tennis, soccer, and water sports like kayaking and windsurfing.
The Viva Wyndham Azteca is located on one of the best beaches in Playa del Carmen, 45 minutes from Cancun's International Airport and 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen's downtown.
- Address: Xaman Ha Mza 8 Lote 1, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 45 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Viva Wyndham Azteca Playa del Carmen Restaurants & Bars
- Bamboo: Native restaurant that serves Asian cuisines.
- El Nopal: Buffet style breakfast, lunch, and dinner to satisfy different taste buds. El Nopal is the right place to try international dishes.
- Il Palco: Treat yourself or your special someone to this romantic, dinner-only Italian restaurant.
- Xul Ha: Don’t forget to try native Mayan cuisines by dining at Xul Ha.
- El Cenote: Swim at the pool and have a refreshing drink once in a while at El Cenote.
- Plaza Mexicali: Listen to live music while sipping cocktails at the lobby.